Watch: Dedicate Our Lives to Service
- “I look at each issue on its own merit. Partisan politics don't matter. It only matters whether something is good for the American people or not. That’s why many have a hard time figuring me out. I don’t play their games. I don’t fit in their boxes.” (Link)
- “I love our country. It’s why I decided to enlist after 9/11, why I serve in Congress, and why I’m offering to serve as your commander in chief — to protect you, our Constitution, our freedom.” (Link)
- “The presence of PAC money in our political system has put corporations and special interests ahead of the people who elect us to serve.” (Link)
- I know what patriotism is & I’ve known many great patriots throughout my life. Trump is not a patriot. As president, I will bring this spirit of real patriotism to the White House, serving the interests of all Americans, not just the rich and powerful. (Link)
Watch: Stand up against Big Pharma / insurance companies
- H.R.1500 Consumers First Act: To require the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau to meet its statutory purpose.
- H.R.582 Raise the Wage Act To provide for increases in the Federal minimum wage, and for other purposes.
- H.R.1942 Ending Mass Collection of Americans' Phone Records Act To repeal the authority to access on an ongoing basis business records for foreign intelligence and international terrorism investigations, and for other purposes.
- H.R.2176 Return to Prudent Banking Act of 2019 To repeal certain provisions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act and revive the separation between commercial banking and the securities business, in the manner provided in the Banking Act of 1933, the so-called “Glass-Steagall Act”
We need your help
This is a people-powered campaign and to stay competitive in this race we need about 5,000 new donors every week!
Will you join us and chip in today?