- “We need to make sure we are investing in the future of all of our children. In order to invest in our future, we have to provide adequate resources and meaningful accountability to ensure that all our students have equal access to quality education.” (Link)
- “The cost of tuition keeps too many people from pursuing a college education. We need to resolve student debt and guarantee college for all.” (Link)
- From Trump University to Betsy DeVos, members of this administration have put a higher premium on personal enrichment than they have on improving our education
- H.R.1880 College for All Act of 2017 This bill amends the Higher Education Act of 1965 (HEA) to establish a grant program to eliminate tuition and required fees: (1) for all students at community colleges and two-year tribal colleges and universities, and (2) for working- and middle-class students at four-year public institutions of higher education (IHEs).
- H.R.1674 Private Student Loan Bankruptcy Fairness Act of 2015 allowing the discharge of private educational loan indebtedness without the need to show an undue hardship
We need your help
This is a people-powered campaign and to stay competitive in this race we need about 5,000 new donors every week!
Will you join us and chip in today?